Weekend Trip To New York

April 20-21,2007
I ventured off to the city for a night, but not to buff any fires. The pictures I got were because my girlfriend was very willing to let me drag her to a couple of firehouses, and while walking down Canal St we spotted the car fire. Rescue 1 was a nice piece, and theres already a door hanging on by a carabiner. They very willingly gave me a tour of the whole truck and the station. There wasn't to much that I saw fire wise, other than our Metro-North train catching fire on the way home, but it was a good time.







86TH FLOOR OF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
86TH FLOOR EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
THE BACK WALL OF RESCUE 14 TRUCK HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER AT 6 IN THE MORNING 04-21INSIDE THE NEW RESCUE 1THE RESCUE 1 TABLE AND CHAUFFEURENGINE 10 LADDER 10 MEMORIALWETTING DOWN THE TAXI CAB FIRE 6TH AVE AND GRAND ST